All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Informed - Restoration Druid
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:52 am 

Sorry that LA moved to Stormreaver.. RIP Baddies #1. Also, if I remember correctly, a 10m guild had H Garrosh way before you guys did. There are 3 day/wk guilds ranked MUCH higher than 78. No one in this guild cares how good you seem to think you are.

Obviously there are players in every guild that can improve, but we raid 2 days a week. We aren't going for world-first kills, and actually do pretty well for the amount of time/effort we put in.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:52 am 

Davien wrote:
Informed wrote:
Davien wrote:
I clearly don't understand where all this unprovoked hate is coming from. Are you trying to tell us that Sean was the one that put you up to this? Have you heard him try to speak? I'm convinced he's half if not fully retarded. I will be the first to admit that our guild isn't perfect, but at the same time we get the job done with what we have in the few hours that we raid each week. Have we really cared what other people think of our guild? Not really.

Congratulations in advance on your upcoming SIXTH Garrosh kill. I'm still not sure why you're posting it here since no one even knows you or even cares.

First, it was just for fun. But I am seriously offering genuine advice. Look at your healers logs. That is all.

I am well aware what is going on in our logs. You may think you're offering advice, but all I see is you openly bashing our healers on public forums "for fun." Which is beyond rude considering no one has given you any cause to do so.

You don't even remember me, so how do you know if they have given me cause or have not? I assure you, they have given me a ridiculous amount of cause. But, I'll end it here. Good luck.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:53 am 

Tayka wrote:
Sorry that LA moved to Stormreaver.. RIP Baddies #1. Also, if I remember correctly, a 10m guild had H Garrosh way before you guys did. There are 3 day/wk guilds ranked MUCH higher than 78. No one in this guild cares how good you seem to think you are.

Obviously there are players in every guild that can improve, but we raid 2 days a week. We aren't going for world-first kills, and actually do pretty well for the amount of time/effort we put in.

You would be surprised... LA will have a run for their money. It'll be LA and Baddies... AND LOL, 10 man? Get out of here. Don't even compare. Baddies is clearing in two days, WITH TWO CARRIES and alts. We know this.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:54 am 

Tayka wrote:

Could do much better if you cut some slack. But some guilds don't want to, I respect that. We sadly have a 45 man roster, and it's ridiculous.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:03 am 

Informed wrote:
We sadly have a 45 man roster, and it's ridiculous.

Ahh, you guys must have finally gotten a rogue then. Guess it's finally safe to log back over to Stormreaver without seeing Baddies spam trade chat.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:12 am 

Tayka wrote:
Informed wrote:

Ahh, you guys must have finally gotten a rogue then. Guess it's finally safe to log back over to Stormreaver without seeing Baddies spam trade chat.

That was three weeks ago. Now we are looking for rogue, hunter, and a ret paladin I believe. Still. So no, not just yet.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:06 am 

Informed wrote:
Tayka wrote:
Informed wrote:

That was three weeks ago. Now we are looking for rogue, hunter, and a ret paladin I believe. Still. So no, not just yet.

So what is Baddies rank among the guilds that raid 12 hours a week again?

Considering GH raids only 6-7 hours a week + 3 weeks raid break, I am sure our guild is doing much better than Baddies overall.

Btw I don't mean our healers have no room to improve! I don't know you personally to judge your skills but according to numbers, your guild is not doing as good as you think it is.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:25 am 

This guy reminds me of Epidemic a lot, as a healer...

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:22 pm 

Herbalism isn't a raiding profession.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:25 pm 
Site Admin

Sorry but we're looking for quality players.

App declined.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2