Post subject: Nyerd- Holy Pally Application 12/28/11
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:56 pm 

I hope this is in the Right area.

1) What class do you play?
Main Spec is Holy Pally. Off-Spec is Tank

2) What is your armory link?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... d/advanced
Personal Information:

Real ID - rumessingwitme@gmail.com If anyone would like to Chat before i would Xfer over if i get accepted.
Email Address- Same as Above.

3) Are you 17 or older?
Yes - 23

4) Can you communicate in English?
Yes

Computer Information:

5) Can your computer handle 25-Man raids?

I have Not had a problem so far.

6) Do you have a working mic?
Yes

7) Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes

Player Information:

8) What is your raiding experience? (Please focus mostly on current content)
I have been 7/7 Reg Firelands. Since my Current Guild is not good at all never had a chance to do any Heroic Firelands. Ans as you probably know Pugs dont end in anything good.

9) How prepared do you show up to raids?
I Bring Healer Food Buffs for myself and a few extra if anyone else forgets. I also have 3-5 of both healer flask with me during raids, and I usually bring a Cauldron also for 10 mans for everyone. I dont have the Recipe for the 25 Man Battle Cauldron :-(

10) What is your availability on Tuesdays & Thursdays (9:00pm - 12:30am)?

I Dont see any issue as to why i cant make it. But there are things that could always pop up that i dont have any control over. If i cant make it for some reason i will notify the Officer or whom ever needs to be notified if i cant make it.

Additional Information:

11) What were your previous guilds?
Azuremyst- First Degree
Arthas- Elipisis

12) Are there any <Gloryhogs> members that can vouch for you?
Sorry, I Dont know any current Member. I would be Xfering over from Arthas- Horde.

Snapshots of my UI

Attachment:
WoWScrnShot_122811_002506.jpg
WoWScrnShot_122811_002506.jpg [ 349.66 KiB | Viewed 7573 times ]

Post subject: Re: Nyerd- Holy Pally Application 12/28/11
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:48 am 

I'm sorry, but we are looking for someone with a bit more experience in hardmodes since we are pushing for DS heroics and Realm Firsts.

There are also a few gear/spec issues that you might want to address before applying to another guild. Last Word should be 2/2; you don't need 2/2 in Blessed Life or 3/3 Protector of the Innocent. Your meta should be Burning Shadowspirit Diamond instead of the Ember. You have the hit neck from justice points instead of the spirit one. Your wrists should be Int, or spirit if you don't have the gold to afford the Int enchant. Reflection of Light is a pretty bad trinket - any other Int trinket would be better (easiest one to get would probably be Core of Ripeness or Foul Gift of the Demon Lord from Well of Eternity). You should also not use a hybrid gem in your relic - pure Int is always better than a hybrid if there is no socket bonus to go after.

Hope that helps you out in your guild search.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:53 am 

Ironey wrote:
I'm sorry, but we are looking for someone with a bit more experience in hardmodes since we are pushing for DS heroics and Realm Firsts.

There are also a few gear/spec issues that you might want to address before applying to another guild. Last Word should be 2/2; you don't need 2/2 in Blessed Life or 3/3 Protector of the Innocent. Your meta should be Burning Shadowspirit Diamond instead of the Ember. You have the hit neck from justice points instead of the spirit one. Your wrists should be Int, or spirit if you don't have the gold to afford the Int enchant. Reflection of Light is a pretty bad trinket - any other Int trinket would be better (easiest one to get would probably be Core of Ripeness or Foul Gift of the Demon Lord from Well of Eternity). You should also not use a hybrid gem in your relic - pure Int is always better than a hybrid if there is no socket bonus to go after.

Hope that helps you out in your guild search.

I Follow everything from Askmrrobot.com which i was told is what everyone SWEARS by. As for the Necklace Mastery is the last thing a Pally Heal wants Intellect > Haste => Spirit > Crit > Mastery. I rather have gotten the Hit then Mastery(which now looks like it was not the best of choices). I chose Reflection of light due to Other crappy heals in my current Guild i was going OOM so i have to waste VP on on the Trinket for the Mana Regen.

As for Spec i Followed Noxxic.com & ElitestJerks.com and found this works better for me but im always up for changing something around.

Good Luck in DS & Thanks for the Tip's. Ill be around if you change your Minds :-)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:20 pm 

rumessingwitme wrote:

I Follow everything from Askmrrobot.com which i was told is what everyone SWEARS by. As for the Necklace Mastery is the last thing a Pally Heal wants Intellect > Haste => Spirit > Crit > Mastery. I rather have gotten the Hit then Mastery(which now looks like it was not the best of choices). I chose Reflection of light due to Other crappy heals in my current Guild i was going OOM so i have to waste VP on on the Trinket for the Mana Regen.

As for Spec i Followed Noxxic.com & ElitestJerks.com and found this works better for me but im always up for changing something around.

Good Luck in DS & Thanks for the Tip's. Ill be around if you change your Minds :-)

Just in case you ever read this again, using Askmrrobot as any healer is a massive waste of time and energy. Sims don't ever work as a healer.

As for your stat priority - mastery is equal to haste, maybe slightly behind. It is certainly not last, and definitely not worth sacrificing spirit for hit in order to avoid.

Instead of wasting VP on the Reflection of Light because of your mana issues, you should probably have gone for the Core of Ripeness - static int and the on-use spirit would be 10x better than static spirit and on-use spellpower. You could have also invested in the Darkmoon Card: Tsunami, since that is still one of the best regen trinkets available. As for your spec, Elitistjerks does not advocate that spec at all - even if they did, the last updated thread for holy paladins is from 4.0.6.