All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Attila Combat/Sub rogue app.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:49 pm 

Character Information:

1) What class/spec do you play?
Combat/Sun Rogue.

2) What is your armory link? (Please Log off in your raiding gear)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... ila/simple

Personal Information:

3) Are you 17 or older?
Yes, 23.

4) Can you communicate in English?
Yes.

Computer Information:

5) Can your computer handle 25-Man raids without any issues?
Yes, always at 60FPS.

6) Do you have a working mic, and do you know how to use it?
Yes on both.

7) Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes. I would be waiting to start raiding until I move in about 2weeks including the current raid week that we are in. I do not have a 100% stable internet coneection until then sometimes its great sometimes its just awful. The internet I will have I have had before and I know it works never above 80ms no matter what server I went to.

8) Mumble & DBM are required. Will that be an issue?
Not at all, have both of them installed already. I Also have Big Wigs instaled because there are certain things I like about it better than DBM and certain fights I like it better for.

Player Information:

9) What is your raiding experience? (Please focus mostly on current content)
I raided with Neglect prior to my depoleyment at the start of Cata (also druning ICC) I left the game about 2 weeks before they stopped raiding as a guild I achieved 8/13 normal in Tier 11. Durning Tier 12 I came back and did do some light raiding in 10mans however stayed to normal content since it was mainly pugs 7/7N I have since went back and gotten 7/7H. I am Currently 4/8H in DS was 1/8H pre 5% and 2/8pre 10% nerfs.

10) How prepared do you show up to raids?
I make sure not only to have food, Flask, Pots for myself but I also make sure to carry around some feast as wel just incase they are needed. I make sure I know the content I am going to be working on that day and week. I also alot of the time will work on a secific mechaninc of a fight for instance if we are going to be working on Spine of Deathwing I may practice my burst set a stop watch and Just put out as much damage as I can in the 18sec window.

11) What is your availability on Tuesdays & Thursdays (9:00pm - 12:30am EST)?
Once I get home from deployment Like I said earlier about 2weeks including current week. I can and will be there all the time.

Additional Information:

12) What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave?
I was in Beyond the Thunder Dome and Neglect also spent a breif time in Methods between patchs in ICC and Cata. I stayed pretty well in Neglect till I came back to find that they had stopped raiding and most had stoopped playing. I then transfered to Alterac Mountains Alliance and was in Chimaera up until last week I left due to them not being able to support raid times I could do after the deployment was talked over with the GM and we are still on good terms. The guild I am currently in I was recruited into either as a messed up joke or someone just not knowing what was going on. Once I arived on server and got a inv to the guild the GM had no Idea who I was anything about me and told me he did not have a spot for a rogue at all. I can at least say that it was not him that I talked to prior to transfering.

13) Are there any <Gloryhogs> members that can vouch for you?
Yes; Ironey, Shiftshappen/Kohnin (Daywalker). Devastate (Hizckheal). I am sure there are some more in there that I either do not rember off the top of my head or have name changed since then.

14) Please provide us with an up to date World of Logs (NO LFR!!!)
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/182899/

15) Is there anything else that you feel must be mentioned in your application?
I am looking to get back to playing on my orginal server. Kinda missed old smolderthorn. Wouldn't mind raiding with some old freinds again either. I put out 100% out all the way till wipe is called. I do everything I can to prevent a wipe Evasion tnaking ect ect. I show up don't bitch about loot and most important I have fun doing all of this. I also have sevral alts that could be used if needed.

** Please attach a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raiding environment **
Unfortantly I do not have any imagiry software on this computer so I am going to give you a Direct link to a picture of my UI ot is in raid howeve rnot in combat. I will update with a new pitcure as soon as I can.
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae34 ... -16-84.jpg

Post subject: Re: Attila Combat/Sub rogue app.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

Sorry but right now we are more than full on melee.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:21 pm 

Unghanda wrote:

You know.....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:44 pm 

Julis wrote:
Unghanda wrote:

You know.....

Know what?