All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 403Resto 399Eley
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:12 am 

1) What class/spec do you play?
Resto/Eley Shaman

2) What is your armory link? (Please Log off in your raiding gear)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ian/simple

Personal Information:

3) Are you 17 or older?
Yes, 24.

4) Can you communicate in English?
Yes.

Computer Information:
Operating System: Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1) CPU Type: Intel┬« CoreÔäó i5 CPU 760 @ 2.80GHz CPU Speed: 2.82 GHz System Memory: 3.96 GB Video Card Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 Video Card Memory: 2.7 GB Video Card Driver: nvd3dum.dll Desktop Resolution: 1920x1080 Hard Disk Size: 465.66 GB Hard Disk Free Space: 319.61 GB (69%) Download Speed: 1.46 MB/s (12.2 mbps)

5) Can your computer handle 25-Man raids without any issues?
I have not raided 25 mans since BC, but it seems fine when I do LFR.

6) Do you have a working mic, and do you know how to use it?
Yes and Yes.

7) Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes.

8) Mumble & DBM are required. Will that be an issue?
Nope. Have both installed already.

Player Information:

9) What is your raiding experience? (Please focus mostly on current content)
Was not a serious raider at the beggining of this xpac until DS came out which is when I started doing heroics again. My last raiding home I had was during Burning Crusade which broke up with the release of Wotlk. Since I have just been a pugger, due to not being able to find a guild with good people with a schedule that fits mine. Looking for a home for MOP. 6/8H DS as of right now.

10) How prepared do you show up to raids?
Maxed out cooking and Alchemy so I usually farm my own mats and bring plenty for myself and usually have extra mats for others if they need them.

11) What is your availability on Tuesdays & Thursdays (9:00pm - 12:30am EST)?
Thats exactly the schedule I was looking for when it comes to days! Hard to find 2 nights a week with good players. I would always be able to attend unless an emergency of course.

Additional Information:

12) What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave?
Dark Origin(Detheroc during BC) Half of them xferred due to the server at the end of BC. Afterwards I just floated around with a friend that PVPed alot and pugged all PVE content. Really am wanting a permanent home for MOP so I can get to know the people I am playing with again.

13) Are there any <Gloryhogs> members that can vouch for you?
Nope

14) Please provide us with an up to date World of Logs (NO LFR!!!)
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9j7wu379ddehuzfr/ Was ranked 2nd for resto shamans on magmaw back during BWD and top 10 on a couple other fights during this time. I have parsed top 50/100 on other fights as well. I also can get close to ranking on nearly every fight when I put my game face on. :ugeek:

15) Is there anything else that you feel must be mentioned in your application?
I am a very laid back person who likes to joke a bit and I like getting the jokes thrown back my way. Nothing offends me at all. Im a pretty quiet person. I will own up to my mistakes right away by calling myself out in front of everyone with no problem. People make mistakes sometimes it happens. I can take criticism without any problems at all. Everyone can improve someway or another. I am a really good healer also! Not trying to be cocky but I know I am better then most resto shamans you find from experience playing one since there release. And I could care less about loot as long as things are dying or we are making progress! Its just a game after all. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear back from you. My REAL ID= shksnhks06@gmail.com

Attachments:
File comment: My raid frames, other stuff pops up when in combat like DBM and spell trackers.
WoWScrnShot_012712_220904.jpg
WoWScrnShot_012712_220904.jpg [ 336.17 KiB | Viewed 5466 times ]
 Post subject: Re: 403Resto 399Eley
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:28 pm 
Site Admin

Sorry but our resto shaman position has already been filled.