All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Amnesiac - Warlock Applicant - Illidan Transfer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:01 am 

Character Information:

1) What class/spec do you play?

Goblin(racechanging to orc) Tri-Spec Warlock.

2) What is your armory link? (Please Log off in your raiding gear)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Amnesiac/advanced
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Illidan/amnesiac/
http://www.guildox.com/wow/toon/us/illidan/amnesiac

Personal Information:

3) Are you 17 or older?

Yeah, I'm 20.

4) Can you communicate in English?

Yeah no problem, first language is French but it's never been a problem (and no, my accent isn't so bad ;))

Computer Information:

5) Can your computer handle 25-Man raids without any issues?

Yeah no problem never spikes never DC's

6) Do you have a working mic, and do you know how to use it?

Yup, and I'm pretty sure I do =)

7) Do you have a stable internet connection?

Refer to speedtest above ^.

8) Mumble & DBM are required. Will that be an issue?

Nop, I already use both/latest versions.

Player Information:

9) What is your raiding experience? (Please focus mostly on current content)

I am 2-3 Meta achievements away from My Glory of the DS raider, have been 8/8hm for a few weeks now. most of my progression on the current tier has been 10 man, although I prefer and am more used to 25man environement. I spent whole of WOTLK on my toon Gasily@ Twisting Nether (who's now on my sold account, someone else sold it afterwards)...everything relevant in wrath except No Light and H LK pre-patch. grabbed a few HM t11 while I was coming back, then 6/7 t12 while leading a 25m group with a few buddies of mine, then 8/8hm DS and went back for the Rag post-patch.

10) How prepared do you show up to raids?

I have enough consumables on me for at least months.
ATM i have 100 flasks, 20 stacks of food and 500 Potions in my bags, which should last me for a few weeks at the very least. I pot and flask when I run dungeons or LFR, because I hate not being in the best-possible setup. I research my fights as soon as they are available and usually try to find a few Warlock POV streams from top-end guilds as soon as they start. The last thing I'd want to do is go to a boss fight without knowing exactly how it works. I also make sure to determine ahead of time which spec I will be playing for each progression boss to ensure I am dealing with the mechanics in the best way my class allows me to.

11) What is your availability on Tuesdays & Thursdays (9:00pm - 12:30am EST)?

I am off-work those 2 nights, and my GF is always studying, so time won't be an issue.

Additional Information:

12) What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave?

Resurrection - BC/WOTLK ->>> Transfered off TN, I was going on a 1 year break to deal with IRL stuff, so I didn't follow the transfer. I hear now most of the people I know stopped playing. Rule Seventy Six - T12 R76 was okay at start then after a few weeks I became Recruitment officer/co raid leader and the Raid-leader had problems with people and would just remove them instead of trying to talk to them and more people started leaving during rag prog then we just stopped pulling rag and eventually we all left.
Current Guild; License and Registration (Left);
basically by the end of T12 I was looking for a new guild, a friend of mine told me to app to his guild, I did, got in, done a few raids with them, then the whole Spine progression, madness progression (lol, 1 night of madness - over a month of spine) then we killed everything and then their old Lock guildy came back. no room in a 10man for 1 lock with them, so when he came back it was basically...No room for me for the next few months. I said okay and just parted ways with them, even tough I still am in ok contact with the players.

13) Are there any <Gloryhogs> members that can vouch for you?

I wish, but no there isn't. I'd very much like to chat with your officers/locks and they can ask me bunch of questions if they'd like, I like that.

14) Please provide us with an up to date World of Logs (NO LFR!!!)

keep in mind those are 10man numbers, and I'm usually not assigned to Aoe adds *madness* My guild's logs; http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/161043/
Latest Logs; http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-r5801818lhqe2f5g/
My personal Logs for Destro Testing; http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/169040/

15) Is there anything else that you feel must be mentioned in your application?

My name's Alex, I'm a French dude From Montreal/Quebec and I love WoW. I am Passionate For Radiohead, Music, Live Concerts, History, Philosophy, Video Games, Movies, Tv Shows, and I eat alot of Nutella in my spare time. I Play Videogames obviously, some Dota still, played alot of WC;III TFT league matches in the past as well as diablo 2 and skyrim. I am still waiting for my Beta Pass, and can't wait for d3 to be finally out. I am currently on a year-break from College, I am studying History, Civilisation and also Philosophy. I might go to university and study German philosophy, or History, or maybe a programming program if I change my mind and actually want to do some money <<. I have had a wonderful Girlfriend for the past 6 years and she's studying Pre-med at the Montreal University and we were 13 when we met. My friends think I'm sleep depraved and my Girlfriend would say I should shave once in a while, oh well. I also Play some Bass, used to be in bands but quit due to lack of time. I enjoy The Shins, Right Away Great Captain, Muse, The Smiths, Underoath, Norma Jean and Metalcore/Post-Hardcore in General. My Friends and I run a local Booking Agency for the wonderful Metal/Punk scene here in Montreal. I also LOVE reading and as a kid my favorite book was The Hobbit by Tolkien. My most interesting read has been Ecce Homo and the whole of Friedrich Nietzsche's work. Can't stop rereading.

As a person I am very Patient, Determined, and once again, Passionate. I can also be Stubborn and Sarcastic.

I look forward to hear from you guys, and would be more than happy to add precision on unclear topics in my app or answer questions from your fellow raiders.

** Please attach a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raiding environment **

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8787/wowscrnshot041912180655.jpg

#; SFire Mousewheelclick=Havoc ... /// Pot/Demon soul ctrl-1 ctrl-2
1-7; Immo incin corrup elements SoulBURN cbolt doom shadowburn
q; shadowflame //// Mouse topleft; petattack+CoE // mousewheelup; conflag
alt+spacebar=lifetap ... shift+q = seed of corrupt //// z, x = RoF/Demonic circle macro
F G H = targetting macros. //// f1/ctrl+f1; pet macros
f2, f3, f4 = demon circle place, Soulstone rez, pet rez. //// shift-┬╗, Ctril-┬╗, Ctrl-Z= soulshatter/doomguard/infernal //// Mousetopright= focus/targetlasttarget macro.
and I strafe with Mousebuttons Bottomleft/bottomright, comes in very handy.
Those might seem weird to a right-handed person, but work perfectly for me.

I will clarify ANYTHING that you'd want me to, will elaborate on Rotation, theorycrafting,specs, choices involved in my playstyle, anything.

Post subject: Re: Amnesiac - Warlock Applicant - Illidan Transfer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:05 am 

To reach me;

RealID / Email ;;;; Alexandreg78@hotmail.com
Skype; iShallGetaLife
In-game; Amnesiac @ Illidan

I am a passionate player and individual. When looking for a guild, I am looking for like-minded persons. I also want to find a guild which could offer me a stable and secure environement, which I think your guild has proved capable of. You have kept raiding as a group after all these years and this show strong Leadership and Commitment. this is the kind of place I want to be a part of. I do not play this game for the loot and the e-peen, but more because I have played alot of team sports, and raiding as a 25man team, progressing through instances and getting first-kills *Feels* about the same to me. I am striving to be better as a Raider, as a player, and as a person with a group of persons that strive to do better every attempt.

What qualities would I bring to the guild ?
I am a confident individual. I am passionate for the game, I am nice to people, I do not judge, brag, or complain for that matter. I am always there to help, I always strive to be the best, and I would never put my personnal needs ahead of the group. I will always prefer Fun over Pixels. You guys seem to be kind of the same way on that topic, and that's where I think I would merge in perfectly in that aspect.
I am ready for whatever challenge and to outperform whatever recruit you currently have. once again, I am very confident that I would be a good fit for the guild.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:39 am 
Site Admin

Already spoke to you in game.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:03 am 

Yup yup, hopefully you can add My realid and we'll be in touch sunday night!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:23 pm 
Site Admin

Contact me ingame whenever you can.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:31 pm 

online right now - have you seen my ingame mail from last night?

I am ready to transfer btw, just waiting on the confirmation, I hope it can be tonight tough, since tuesdays are usually not a good idea for transfers.

EDIT; Just saw the ingame mail reply, count me in for tomorrow's raid! =)