All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: OnionBagel - Reroll Monk
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:16 pm 

Character Information:

1) What class/spec do you play?
Old Main Resto Shaman. Rerolling Monk, preferably Mistweaver.

2) What is your armory link? (Please Log off in your raiding gear)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... gel/simple

Personal Information:

3) Are you 17 or older?
Yes, 22

4) Can you communicate in English?
Yes.

Computer Information:

5) Can your computer handle 25-Man raids without any issues?
Yes, always at 60FPS with no issues.

6) Do you have a working mic, and do you know how to use it?
Yes, I'm a vocal person within a raiding environment, meaning I will call out things I might see that might assist the overall raid. Communicating during a raid is most important and beneficial towards progression.

7) Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes.

8) Mumble & DBM are required. Will that be an issue?
Have both, no issue.

Player Information:

9) What is your raiding experience? (Please focus mostly on current content)
WotLK: Celerity on Hellscream - 4-5 day schedule guild that I was in much through Wotlk which hovered between Top 100-200 kills in ICC. Played a Resto/Ele Shaman main there, if called upon played many of my alts.

Cata: Heresy on Mal'Ganis - 4-5 day schedule guild that I was in very early in Cataclysm until they disbanded due to unstable raid schedule. Played my Shaman Main there as well and other alts if needed. Everyone was expected to hit 85 within 2 days and start raiding immediately. Most kills there were achieved were TOP100, guild disbanded quickly due to officer disagreements on set raid schedule. Since then I took a hiatus from PvE and Cata in general. I resorted to some arena to blow some time, achieved 2550 in 3s on my Shaman during that period.

10) How prepared do you show up to raids?
I bring all required flasks, food, and items needed to perform at the highest level. I research boss encounters extensively, not only do I know my role in a boss encounter, but I know everyone's role to gain a complete understanding of the strategy. I constantly participate in theorycrafting forums about the class that I raid with to ensure optimal raid performance.

11) What is your availability on Tuesdays & Thursdays (9:00pm - 12:30am EST)?
ALWAYS available, will never be away during raid times. Throughout the week I'll be on everyday doing pvp/arena, pet battles, AHing, etc.

Additional Information:

12) What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave?
Celerity in WotLK: 4day+ raiding guild that experienced tension between officers in late wrath, caused me to question the stability of the guild. I left for my guild Heresy in Cataclysm. Early in Cata, Celerity did break up due to continuing officer disagreements.

Heresy in Cata: 4-5day raiding guild that was formed of members from other top100us guilds. Was not stable, for example raid nights were 9-1 EST, but many times members and officers would either argue to continue going past 1EST or not. Sometimes this would extend the raid schedule to 2 or even 3EST. A stable schedule is needed to run a good raiding guild. Heresy broke very quickly into the first tier of Cata, caused me to take a hiatus from WoW or PvE.

13) Are there any <Gloryhogs> members that can vouch for you?
If any, Catalyst. Spoken to him a lot regarding recruitment.

14) Please provide us with an up to date World of Logs (NO LFR!!!)
No Logs

15) Is there anything else that you feel must be mentioned in your application?
I've been playing since Late Vanilla, my raiding experience ranges from being a raid leader in guilds during BC to being in the TOP100US raiding environment in early Cataclysm. My raid attendance is perfect, unless an emergency occurs. I am a dedicated raider who researches boss encounters and class specific roles. I am looking for a guild for the LONG TERM. On offnights I enjoy Arena/BGing and lvling alts. My experience runs up to 2.6k on a Shaman in terms of 3v3 Arena. Through Cataclysm I took a large break due to school and work, among other activities. However I did gain beta access and have tested PvE and Class mechanics extensively to prepare for Mists of Pandaria. I assure you I am here for the LONG TERM, I'm an experienced raider looking to step back in to the raiding scene without the bleeding edge 5day+ style of raiding. For MoP I plan to be rerolling Monk. I have extensive knowledge through beta testing on all three monk specs so I am comfortable with every role.

I know you guys don't have much to go on, but I know I would be a good fit in the guild. I've experienced progression raiding at a great pace, but I'm looking to settle in a 2 day guild for the Longevity of WoW.

Post subject: Re: OnionBagel - Reroll Monk
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:56 pm 
Site Admin

No thank you, from gear to experience you seem to be short at every department.

App declined.