All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Kimirik - Arms War, Undergeared Tank OS
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 pm 

Character Information:

1) What class/spec do you play?
Arms Warrior.

2) What is your armory link? (Please Log off in your raiding gear)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... rik/simple

(I will be buying the valor legs today or tomorrow, if it still show the 463 tank legs I've been stuck with)

Personal Information:

3) Are you 17 or older?
Yes, 21.

4) Can you communicate in English?
I should hope so. That is the language this application is in.

Computer Information:

5) Can your computer handle 25-Man raids without any issues?
Yes, usually at 60 fps or higher.

6) Do you have a working mic, and do you know how to use it?
Yes.

7) Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes.

8) Mumble & DBM are required. Will that be an issue?
No, although I may need to fine-tune mumble, as I have only used it twice.

Player Information:

9) What is your raiding experience? (Please focus mostly on current content)
I have cleared 4/6NM T14, 8/8HM T13, 6/7HM T12, and 10/13HM T11, including HM Sinestra. Unfortunately, I was unable to raid due to bootcamp and school for most of T11 and T12, as well as a small bit of the beginning of T13, so some of my achievements were pretty late in cata.

10) How prepared do you show up to raids?
I bring my own consumables just in case they are not provided, or we run out (damn you blizz for no more cauldrons!).

11) What is your availability on Tuesdays & Thursdays (9:00pm - 12:30am EST)?
I will be able to make at least 90% of the raids. I should be able to make them all, but there is always a possibility of some emergency at my job.

Additional Information:

12) What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave?
Execute and Sad Panda in WotLK. I left Execute due to drama and a desire to clear more content, but stayed on good terms with everyone, and joined SP for the remainder of the expansion, leaving after they stopped raiding before Cata due to me shipping out to Boot Camp. I then rejoined the Execute members in Methods after the merger, and back to Execute after they broke up, and stayed with them on first my main and then my alt into MoP. I took my main (Kimirik) into Empire partway through DS due to a desire for more progression.

13) Are there any <Gloryhogs> members that can vouch for you?
Yes, Slovina and Paladinweb can vouch for me, and I have also played with Lucseo recently doing some heroics.

14) Please provide us with an up to date World of Logs (NO LFR!!!)
Unfortunately Empire does not log raids, so I do not have any up-to-date logs. All I can say is that I'm usually one of top DPS in any raid I am in, and am doing around 60k DPS average in 10 mans, dependent on the fight of course.

15) Is there anything else that you feel must be mentioned in your application?
I am always open to learning if anyone has constructive criticism, and have no problems with following directions in raid (being military helped with that lol). I usually like to joke around a lot, however, come raid time I give every attempt my all. And as I have played my warrior almost exclusively for the past years, I believe I am quite skilled at performing my role.

** Please attach a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raiding environment **

Sorry about the lack of being in an actual raid. I don't generally take screenshots mid-raid due to my screen freezing for about a second and a half when I take one on wow. And yes, I do use the default UI. I prefer not to have everything on my UI potentially bug out. The only big difference not shown in the pic is that I usually use powerauras to track my rage, buffs, and alert me to low health in the middle of my screen. However, since MoP, it has not been working for me.

Attachment:
WoWScrnShot_102512_212851.jpg
WoWScrnShot_102512_212851.jpg [ 585.87 KiB | Viewed 6030 times ]

Post subject: Re: Kimirik - Arms War, Undergeared Tank OS
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:05 am 
Site Admin

Declined, no.