All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Dabeej Moonkin DPS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:20 pm 

Character Information:

1) What class/spec do you play?
Moonkin DPS

2) What is your armory link? (Please Log off in your raiding gear)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... eej/simple

Personal Information:

3) Are you 17 or older?
Yes, I'm 27

4) Can you communicate in English?
Yes.

Computer Information:

5) Can your computer handle 25-Man raids without any issues?
Yes there's no issue with my PC, it can handle 40man Sha aoefest so it does excellent with 25man :)

6) Do you have a working mic, and do you know how to use it?
Yes

7) Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes.

8) Mumble & DBM are required. Will that be an issue?

Ive always used ventrilo but have mumble installed for the off and on pug raid so thats not an issue. Ive always used DBM.

Player Information:

9) What is your raiding experience? (Please focus mostly on current content)

I have killed 4/6 in Vaults and have some experience with Elegon as well. I have been raiding since Molten Core (minus Burning Crusade) and fully cleared DS normal and had some experience with heroic modes.
10) How prepared do you show up to raids?

I always have enough int pots to prepot and pop another during every attempt and enough flasks to cover the night of raiding. I also watch videos and read strats for every encounter i expect to face that night, preferably vids from a Boomkin perspective.

11) What is your availability on Tuesdays & Thursdays (9:00pm - 12:30am EST)?
I get outta work at 5pm so any night and any time after that i can make without an issue.
Additional Information:

12) What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave?
I have been in alot of guilds that have died because of drama (ugh...) raided with Sinister intentions through most of Wrath and did some heroic encounters with them, this was on my mage Thebeej if you need to check, RL issues caused the guild to disband. I raided with Sacrilege during Firelands time and had experience through Ragnaros. I raided with the Aftermath through DS, but with mists approaching the raiding kinda trailed off. Currently in Empire but the dreaded drama has reared its ugly head once again and i continue the search for a guild that can progress but doesnt get upset over wipes on progression content....

13) Are there any <Gloryhogs> members that can vouch for you?
Zennik and I have raided with each other off and on since wrath, we were both in Sinister Intentions. I'm good friends with the hunter Forloof too, i believe he was in the guild for a time.

14) Please provide us with an up to date World of Logs (NO LFR!!!)
I do not use World of Logs, most guilds i've been in have been casual unfortunately. I always have performed near the top when it comes to dps of most every raid i've been in

15) Is there anything else that you feel must be mentioned in your application?

I know my toon inside and out. i do as much reforging/researching to keep my dps at the absolute top i think it can be. (Example: hitting the 5273 haste break-point for Boomkin dots to tick an extra time). I believe i could remain competitive with all dps in your raiding environment, but not at the cost of standing in the bad stuff! i do love to goof off but when its raiding time i always bring my A game.

Please attach a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raiding environment **
Xperl shows where my Raid frames are, i quite enjoy Dominos as i feel like regular wow ui has some uneeded parts like the gargoyle statue things on each side of the action bar as well as the icons for social/guild etc i like dominos ability to turn them off at will.

Attachments:
WoWScrnShot_103112_220334001.jpg
WoWScrnShot_103112_220334001.jpg [ 249.86 KiB | Viewed 8907 times ]
 Post subject: Re: Dabeej Moonkin DPS
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:47 am 

Battle Rez is not bound? There are a few others but...this is sort of very important.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:05 am 

My Bad,my bars change when I'm in moonkin form. I took the screenie while in flight form, I can take another shot when I get back from work tonight if you need. It is bound where my pvp trinket is bound while in moonkin, I don't raid with my pvp trinket I swear lol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:56 am 

Dabeej wrote:
My Bad,my bars change when I'm in moonkin form. I took the screenie while in flight form, I can take another shot when I get back from work tonight if you need. It is bound where my pvp trinket is bound while in moonkin, I don't raid with my pvp trinket I swear lol

No need. I believe you. Key binds are just something I'm anal about among other things.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:10 pm 
Site Admin

I am currently at work and can't really check out your app. I will update it tonight.