All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Aretoo - Enhance Shaman
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:06 pm 

Character Information:

1) What class/spec do you play?
Enhancement Shaman.

2) What is your armory link? (Please Log off in your raiding gear)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... o/advanced

Personal Information:

3) Are you 17 or older?
Yes, 24.

4) Can you communicate in English?
Yes.

Computer Information:

5) Can your computer handle 25-Man raids without any issues?
Yes, my FPS goes from between 60-100FPS.

6) Do you have a working mic, and do you know how to use it?
Yes on both.

7) Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes.

8) Mumble & DBM are required. Will that be an issue?
Not at all, have both of them installed already.

Player Information:

9) What is your raiding experience? (Please focus mostly on current content)
In Cata I had killed 13/13HM T11 on 25-Man - then took a break until the start of MoP due to RL issues. Currently I'm 6/6 MSV normal in a 25man setting. You can see the majority of my pre-MoP raiding on my paladin's armory page at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... l/advanced

10) How prepared do you show up to raids?
I do my research, always know the strats for fights, what my role is, come to raids enchanted and reforged properly with flasks and food for the entire night.

11) What is your availability on Tuesdays & Thursdays (9:00pm - 12:30am EST)?
Will always be online for raids (outside of RL emergencies)

Additional Information:

12) What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave?
This will be pretty detailed, but I'll try not to ramble.

I started raiding during Wrath (started playing wow in late-BC) on the server Azgalor. While I was there I was in a few different guilds, causally raiding and learning more about the various toons I raided on (resto druid, ret paladin, spriest, and frost DK were the main ones used during this time). Once Cata hit I joined one of Azgalor's top 25man guilds <Brutality> on my spriest, but as we all leveled and got the raid groups formed I offered to use my ret paladin (was better on him anyway) to help provide the 3% damage boost for the raid as we had no Arcane Mages or Ret Paladins at that time. I leveled him up and did well with the group. We struggled as a raid group fielding 25 competent players so we split into two 10 man groups - I was placed in Group A. We began to progress at a great raid, completed 2-3 new heroic bosses in t11 per week, while I was placing pretty high on World of Logs during this period. There was then a point where the majority of our 10man group got burnt out and quit.

I used this time to apply to one of the top guilds in the US - <Imperative> on the server Zul'jin. They were the #1 US guild on a 3-day per week schedule, with the majority of our realm first kills posting top 50 or at least top 100 US. I joined them partway through t11 and helped finish the tier off (server firsts H-cho'gall, H-sinestra on 4/28/2011, H-al'akir on 5/9/11, H-Ascendance Council, and drake meta on 5/18/11) - this guild was very efficient and I was having a great time. However when Firelands launched RL issues forced me to take a step back from raiding and WoW so I took a 1 year break. Upon returning I took a scroll of resurrection from someone on Bleeding Hollow as I wanted to come back to a large PVP EST server.

Once on Bleeding Hollow I began itching for more 25man raiding so I began searching on my server and others. Eventually found the guild <Drunk in Public> on Zul'jin. I transferred and started raiding with them. We cleared 6/6 MSW and then the guild split up (apparently the guild was a transferred merger and somewhat unstable, not something I was aware of at the time). I'm currently in the guild <Evocati> which was the faction that left because they voiced interest in having me with them and seemed more committed to progression raiding overall. Now that I've spent some time with these members I don't really think they are the right guild for me attitude wise, so once again I'm searching for the right home.

13) Are there any <Gloryhogs> members that can vouch for you?
No

14) Please provide us with an up to date World of Logs (NO LFR!!!)
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/226971/

15) Is there anything else that you feel must be mentioned in your application?
No I think I've presented myself well.

** Please attach a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raiding environment **

Attachments:
bMSbs.jpg
bMSbs.jpg [ 280.05 KiB | Viewed 10263 times ]
 Post subject: Re: Aretoo - Enhance Shaman
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:38 am 

GL :p

Enjoyed reading your ap. Logs looked decent too ! Your missing the DMF trinekt is one thing i noticed but not sure if its somehting you should have or not since i do not know enhance and the spec is not popular lol :P

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:59 am 

The DMC is definitely an upgrade, if just a minor one - however my BiS trinkets for this tier are the two you get from raiding so I was reluctant to spend a lot of resources in order to get a trinket that in theory could be replaced rather easily (or not depending on RNG) - really no excuse, I should have it to push my dps more while I wait on getting the two raid ones (especially since one of the trinkets is in Terrace).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:45 am 
Site Admin

Contact Unghanda#1664 in game whenever you get a chance. Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:40 pm 

I'll be looking for you this evening - I should be online around 6PM EST at the earliest and have a few interviews with some other guilds tonight - hoping to make a decision tonight on what guild to join. Look forward to talking with you and let me know if there's a specific time tonight that would work best for you.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:11 am 

At this time I will be pursuing a trial with another guild. Thank you for the offer and good luck with your progression.