All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Prentas, level 90 hunter.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:52 am 

Character Information:

1) What class/spec do you play?
Beast Mastery Hunter.

2) What is your armory link? (Please Log off in your raiding gear)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... s/advanced

3) What is your Battletag?
Prentas#1991

Personal Information:

4) Are you 17 or older?
Yes, 21.

5) Can you communicate in English?
Yes.

Computer Information:

6) Can your computer handle 25-Man raids without any issues?
Yes, always at 60FPS.

7) Do you have a working mic, and do you know how to use it?
Yes on both. Currently my headset is being replaced by Steelseries, so I'm using headphones and my shitty webcam microphone as a placeholder.

8) Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes.

9) Mumble & DBM are required. Will that be an issue?
Not at all, have both of them installed already.

Player Information:

10) What is your raiding experience? (Please focus mostly on current content)
Cata: Realm first Al'akir, Nefarian, Sinestra, and Ragnaros. My guild continued when I had to take a break from raiding and got realm first Deathwing as well.

11) How prepared do you show up to raids?
Unless stated that feasts and flasks will be provided, I bring my own food and flasks, as well as my own pre-pots.

12) What is your availability on Tuesdays & Thursdays (9:00pm - 12:30am EST)?
Will always be online for raids. If recruited, I would just have to confirm these times and let my job know I will not be able to work those two days.

Additional Information:

13) What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave?
Velocity on Shattered Halls. I left the guild because I had to take a break during Dragon Soul progression due to important family issues. After my break, I reapplied to the raid group for MoP raiding, and was declined because I left. That was messed up, in my opinion, since I have been for the guild since the beginning. However, since the leadership changed, it was to be expected. Then I server transferred to Alliance Stormrage and currently in Malicious Intent. This guild is alright, but the fact that they can't even fill their 25 man roster is kind of sad. Not only that, but the age difference is a little to large for my taste. The fact that everyone mostly talks about their kids doing stuff and I'm not of age to think about kids or care about them, it's hard to have a casual conversation to get to know the guild members. Nice group of people, but they lack the dedication real progression raiders should have.

14) Are there any <Gloryhogs> members that can vouch for you?
Not personally, but Sinchi managed to snipe my post from Guild Recruitment to lead me to you guys. :)

15) Please provide us with an up to date World of Logs (NO LFR!!!)
None at the moment.

16) Is there anything else that you feel must be mentioned in your application?
I have been in a hardcore 10 man guild in the Cata expac, so I know what is required and expected from all the raiders. I know the 25 and 10 man experience of raiding, and I know how to bring my complete and focused attention to raids. I've read up on everything that I need to know for the current tier in MoP, as well as reading up on my class. My main used to be a paladin (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... s/advanced), so completely understanding my class and doing above average (for my gear anyway) DPS says a lot about what I can do over time when I pick pieces up. I'm not in it for the loot, I'm in it to share something other people enjoy doing, and that is raiding. I'm also fairly social and enjoy getting to know the people I'm raiding with outside of raids. Thank you very much for looking over my application, and hope to hear from you all soon.

** Please attach a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raiding environment **

http://imgur.com/A8hso

Post subject: Re: Prentas, level 90 hunter.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:34 pm 

Hey !!

Tnx for applying :). Glad you linked your pallies armory. Helps our officer / gm to see your past xp !! Which is good btw - from what I can see on my lil' blackberry screen I can barely make out lol !!

I am sure rahgeclaw will comment on your application later today.

Good Luck !