All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Rhaedyn - SV Hunter
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:15 pm 

Rhaedyn wrote:
Ok? I guess, I don't see how learning boss fights is ever a problem. Seeing I know near everything there is to know about them already. Done all content while it's current since vanilla par DS onwards. Also don't see why gear would be an issue, hard to impress these casual guilds I suppose.

Casual != free carry.

Also, you didn't prove any of your experience in your app :roll:

You say you turned up your game in cata yet all of your kills came post nerf and/or after the next tier was released. On top of that you only had 1 kill for the majority of the heroics. Carried on nerfed content much? I think so.

Going into WotLK: I take a look at your ICC achievements and noticed a common theme...you "earned" them well after the guild you claimed to raid with.

You have nowhere near the amount of boss kills in Naxxaramas that any top player in a top guild would have...once again proving the point of a player who either A) Saw no time during the real progression or B) Joined briefly and was promptly removed.

Thanks for trying though. Keep riding the Struggle Bus my friend. It will help carry you through life!

http://imgur.com/gOtO6Yo

As predicted, rather short lived experience with the guilds you claimed to have turned you game up with...lol

Last edited by Catalyst on Thu May 16, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:25 pm 

Achieve dates don't count as proof of current content? Seems legit, even bother to contact SU or Ascension? Clearly not, wouldn't know a decent raider if he applied...oh wait...

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:30 pm 

Rhaedyn wrote:
Achieve dates don't count as proof of current content? Seems legit, even bother to contact SU or Ascension? Clearly not, wouldn't know a decent raider if he applied...oh wait...

Please read the edited comment above and enjoy eating your words. Thanks for playing. CY@ L8ER