All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Rhaedyn - SV Hunter
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:42 am 

Character Information:

1) What class/spec do you play?
Hunter, Survival

2) What is your armory link? (Please Log off in your raiding gear)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... n/advanced

3) What is your Battletag?
Rhaevyn#1651

Personal Information:

4) Are you 17 or older?
Yes, 21.

5) Can you communicate in English?
Yes.

Computer Information:

6) Can your computer handle 25-Man raids without any issues?
Yes, at a constant 35 fps.

7) Do you have a working mic, and do you know how to use it?
Yes and yes.

8) Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes.

9) Mumble & DBM are required. Will that be an issue?
Already using both.

Player Information:

10) What is your raiding experience? (Please focus mostly on current content)
Vanilla: ZG through to AQ40, c'thun attempts but never downed during current content.
BC: Kara through to BT on council. Did everything PRE nerf, (archi, vashj, KT) and during the gateways quests too. Didn't step foot in Sunwell, mainly because I was still young during this time and not fully understanding my class, raid encounters.
WotLK: Naxx through to ICC 25. Did all current content par ToGC (where I took time off to focus on my last year high school), including most hardmodes in Ulduar, H LK on 5% nerf.
Cata: This is where I turned up my game and got into hardcore raiding. Raided with both Adept and Ascension (Adept being US top 10 and Ascension being top 40). BWD through to FL, taken a break since H rag attempts. Did not play any DS except LFR.
MoP: Nothing, just came back from my break since H rag. Looking to get back into some raiding but not so "hardcore", this being said I still min / max and make sure that I'm performing optimally for EVERY raid, I still enjoy downing current content and seeing what MoP has to offer. Done all raids through LFR and seen most fights through youtube and hunter PoV's.

11) How prepared do you show up to raids?
Since raiding hardcore with Ascension I've learned all there is to raiding and min / maxing. I always bring consumables for pre potting, flasks and food buffs. I usually buy on raid reset for the whole week.

12) What is your availability on Tuesdays & Thursdays (9:00pm - 12:30am EST)?
Can change work schedule to meet raid requirements for 100% attendance. If accepted may take 1 or so weeks to change the roster to ensure that I can make every raid.

Additional Information:

13) What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave?
Raided in Ascending Darkness in vanilla, and some of BC (top oceanic guild during current time). End of BC was with Remnants, fairly average oceanic guild. WotLK was with Adept through their start up phase and their eventual worldwide success. And then joined with Disposed which was also a top US 20 guild at the time. Cata I joined with Ascension and acquired realm first Nef, Sinestra, cho'gall, al'akir. Unfortunately Ascension were very unstable during this time and decided to take an officers role back in Disposed. Raided with Disposed on a Hpal (first time I've diverted from my hunter) for FL progression, to which the guilds performance was REALLY poor and decided to take a break from the game long term. Stayed in Disposed as a friend up until now, however, they have since ceased raiding and am currently the only active member.

14) Are there any <Gloryhogs> members that can vouch for you?
Not yet :D

15) Please provide us with an up to date World of Logs (NO LFR!!!)
Unfortunately due to my dead server, it is near impossible to even get a pug group, let alone a good one that actually downs bosses. Only pugs that happen are MSV or HoF and only 1-2 bosses if that. Can upload a 5min target dummy log if required, to show breakdowns of abilities.

16) Is there anything else that you feel must be mentioned in your application?
Just to solidify my point of being an exceptional hunter and a close world class hunter. I've done the hardcore raiding scene, I've been an officer of a successful guild and I know what it takes to progress, even if it is only 2 nights a week. I so very rarely make mistakes on boss encounters, and if I do I ensure that it is never a repeat mistake, which is something I pride myself on. As for my gear, yes it is not currently on par with nearlly any guild that ventures into even normal ToT but I believe my skill set is far superior to the average raider. I've done the best with my gear as possible to make sure it is top of the line for the content I can currently do. With 1-2 weeks of raiding I have no doubt that I will not be a disappointment.

** Please attach a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raiding environment **
http://i.imgur.com/fD3CIIf.jpg

Post subject: Re: Rhaedyn - SV Hunter
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:55 am 

Hey !

I am sure our GM will be in touch with you in game at some point...

Your UI is neat and clean. Couldn't see your keybinds cause of my stupid phone but assuming your not a clicker...

Your MoP xp is really low...especially since you can pug T14 content so easily no...I've pugged all the T14 except Heroic Sha...

The no log's thing does suck you should try and get something even thru openraid pug

Anyways good luck !

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:44 pm 

Hey thanks for the prompt reply. As stated, my server is one of the most dead servers out of the oceanic and it is near impossible to pug anything (even normal MSV & HoF), hence it has been hard for me to properly gear myself and get some of the basic experience in MoP. Also is why I don't have a log to show you :D.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:00 pm 

2/10 transmog

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:10 pm 

You can cross realm msv, hof & toes reg or heroic. Thats what i was referring too...i have pugged almost all of them except Heroic Sha viz openraid.us with pugs from over realms.

But our GM will contact you either way i am sure !

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:22 pm 

why no vp neck?

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:25 pm 

Still working on VP points, upgrading my ring before I go for the neck, seeing as it is quite a significant upgrade.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:01 pm 
Site Admin

I am sorry but your gear and experience are nowhere near what we're looking for.

App declined.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:38 pm 

Ok? I guess, I don't see how learning boss fights is ever a problem. Seeing I know near everything there is to know about them already. Done all content while it's current since vanilla par DS onwards. Also don't see why gear would be an issue, hard to impress these casual guilds I suppose.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:04 pm 

Rhaedyn wrote:
Ok? I guess, I don't see how learning boss fights is ever a problem. Seeing I know near everything there is to know about them already. Done all content while it's current since vanilla par DS onwards. Also don't see why gear would be an issue, hard to impress these casual guilds I suppose.

Good thing we didn't recruit you then.